Seradigm provides a range of services as follows.
Whole of sector related
- Sector wide strategies/action plans for data and information reuse (in particular whole of government, whole of environment sector, whole of science/research sector)
- Planning for shared services initiatives including scoping and business cases
- Establishment of governance frameworks for shared services initiatives
- Performance measurement and review frameworks
- Small and large group workshop facilitation
- Conference chairing
- Facilitation of senior management strategic planning sessions
- Facilitation of priority setting and decision making processes
- Participatory/collaborative consultation processes (involving the use of Web 2.0, Gov 2.0 tools and approaches)
- A particular focus on technical topic domains and complex interpersonal/interagency environments
Information Systems related
- Information Systems Strategy
- Open Data initiatives
- Data reuse and management strategy
- IS/IT Governance
- IS/IT Systems procurement (requirements definition, RFP processes)
Seradigm has a particular focus on knowledge intensive organisations/sectors, and specific domain knowledge in the environment sector (conservation, biodiversity, biosecurity), the science system and research institutes, and open & transparent government and open data.
The above services are provided using a range of methods including output/outcome/intervention logic frameworks, investment logic mapping, systems thinking, and complex systems approaches.